Monday 1 July 2013

Featured Post: Mallzee

I was recently contacted by the very lovely and friendly Laura from Mallzee, and although I had not previously heard of the site, I was keen to have a nosy. Once I'd had a good look around (I got quite into it, I must admit), I decided this was definitely something my readers need to know about!


Mallzee work with 200 brands (including Little Mistress, Asos, Motel and Miss Selfridge to name just a few!) to create a completely new online shopping experience that is completely tailored to you and only you. You pick exactly what types of clothes (via a short quiz) and brands you want to shop, only to have them all handily in one place. You can also create a wardrobe of the clothes you want to buy, which then shows you recommended pieces to go with your chosen items, so you can quickly and easily find them again. Sounds better than rifling through pages of clothes you don't like right?! This is what my Mallzee currently looks like...


Mallzee also makes shopping social, letting you shop with friends using their built-in chat features, as well as allowing you to create polls to get your friends opinions on what you should buy. Much quicker than sending clothes back and forth over social network sites! 

Need more convincing? In addition to ALL this, you also get paid to shop. Yes, you read that correctly. Don't look so shocked! For every £3 you spend, you get 1 Mallzee dollar to spend, meaning more clothes and more rewards!

I currently have VIP membership, and you can do, if you click on the link below. You lucky things!
Your one click access to exclusive features and offers

Last but not least, Mallzee are running a Pinterest competition, the details of which I'll add below. 


Happy shopping!

*Disclaimer: I am not receiving any money for this post, merely spreading the word of a unique new shopping experience!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you! :) Will have a little look now :) xxx